Enjoy your time!

Enjoy your time!
Here you can find everything you need for passing your exams successfully!

воскресенье, 19 апреля 2015 г.

let's speak!

Imagine that while travelling during your holidays you took some photos. Choose one photo to present to your friend.


You will have to start speaking in 1.5 minutes and will speak for not more than 2 minutes (12–15 sentences). In your talk remember to speak about:

• when you took the photo
• what/who is in the photo
• what is happening
• why you took the photo
• why you decided to show the picture to your friend

You have to talk continuously, starting with: "I’ve chosen photo number … ".


По­яс­не­ние.
I’ve chosen photo number 3. I love my family. We have a tradition to spend winter holidays abroad. That is why we’d decided to rent a house in a foreign country and spend 2 unforgettable weeks together. Such trips make me forget about daily routine which eventually becomes highly irritating. I took the picture when we had just come to the village where the rented house was situated. In the photo you can see a giant snowman. It was made by the locals and they seemed to be very proud of that. They spent weeks to make the masterpiece. If you ask me it was totally worth it. I took the photo because I was amazed by the size of that snowman. I thought that it would be great to save the memory of it. I showed the picture to my friend because he had never seen anything like it before. I hope that I will return to that place on the next year.

Вы­ска­зы­ва­ние долж­но быть ло­гич­но; со­дер­жать всту­пи­тель­ную и за­клю­чи­тель­ную фразы, со­от­вет­ству­ю­щие теме. Сред­ства ло­ги­че­ской связи долж­ны быть ис­поль­зо­ва­ны верно. Не­об­хо­ди­мо из­бе­гать не­обос­но­ван­ных пауз в речи, верно рас­став­лять уда­ре­ния, пра­виль­но ис­поль­зо­вать ин­то­на­цию, не на­ру­шать нормы про­из­но­ше­ния слов.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий