Enjoy your time!

Enjoy your time!
Here you can find everything you need for passing your exams successfully!

вторник, 5 мая 2015 г.

Косвенная речь!!!

·         The teacher said to me, “Hand this note to your parents, please.”
·         “Please help me with this work, Henry,” said Robert.
·          “Don’t touch these photographs,” said Peter to us. “They are still wet, and you may spoil them.”
              He said to her, “I shall do it today if I have time.”
·         I said to them, “I can give you my uncle’s address.”·      
·         “Is the river Volga in Russia?” asked the French­man.
·         “Don’t worry over such a small thing,” she said to me.
·         “Please don’t mention it to anybody,” Mary said to her friend
       He said, “I am sure she will ring me up when she is back in St Petersburg.”
·         One of the pupils asked the teacher of literature, “What novels shall we read next year? 
·         “Please bring me some fish soup,” he said to the waitress.
·         Oleg said, “My room is on the second floor.”
·         Misha said, “I saw them at my parents’ house last year.”
·         He said, “I haven’t seen my cousin today.”
·         “I don’t go to this shop very often,” she said.
·         “Does your friend often come here, boys?” said Fred. “I want to speak to him.”
·         “How did you manage to solve this difficult problem in such a short time?” my friend said to me.
·         The teacher said to us, “You will write a paper tomorrow.” 
        “I am going to the theatre tonight,” he said to me.
·         Mike said, “I spoke to Mr Brown this morning.”
·         Why are you shouting, man?” said Prince John to Locksley. “What is your name?”
·         “Who has read ‘Ivanhoe’?” asked the teacher. “Whom was it written by?”
·         “I saw a new film yesterday,” said Kate to Nick. “Did you like it?” — asked Nick. 
·          “Are you playing volleyball, girls?” said Ann. “I did not know that you liked it.”
·       
·         

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий